IVC-21 is coming, please note that the deadline for abstract submission is February 1st, 2019, 23.59 Swedish time. I would be most grateful if you would inform all relevant staff on this event, should they want to take part.
The IVC-21 will be the world’s premier conference on key technologies that are required to address many of the world’s Grand Challenges including in energy, health, water cleaning, climate, materials resources, and future transportation technology.
IVC-21 key attractions include the following Plenary speakers:
* Hiroshi Amano, Nobel Prize 2014 for the blue LED
* Barry Barish, Nobel Prize 2017 for gravitational wave detection
* Evelyn Hu, Harvard, Photonic and electronic devices
* Carl Brockmeyer, Leybold North America, Hyperloop technology
* Molly Stevens, Imperial College London, Bio-inspired materials
* Robert Feidenhans’l, XFEL Hamburg, Free-electron laser science and
* Selected abstract submissions will be upgraded to invited talks
* Student travel support
* Poster Prizes
* Unique opportunities to visit the MAX IV synchrotron (in operation)
and the European Spallation Source ESS (under construction)
Register for the event here