What R&D questions can the metal industry solve by using the tools and techniques available at large-scale infrastructures (synchrotron X-ray and neutron sources?) MetalBeams invites you to the Autumn 2021 online seminar Industrial use of spectroscopy at LSI.
Topics will cover relevant techniques and methods for:
- Studying the solid-liquid interface
- Understanding complex alloys
- Revealing lateral variations in the passive film on duplex stainless steel
- Studying thermally induced surface processes studies
- Characterizing chemical forms of metals in residual products
… and more.
Join the event
REGISTER HERE by 26th November at the latest. You will receive a link for participation.
Tuesday 30th November, 13:00 – 16:30 CET
Open to all interested
No registration fee
MetalBeams is an initiative within SIP Metallic Materials, run by Jernkontoret, Swerim and RISE, to encourage the use of large-scale infrastructures (synchrotron x-ray and neutron sources) by the metals industry. The Autumn 2021 seminar will be online and focus on spectroscopy.